Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor – High Rise Residential
Salary £65,000-£80,000 + £6,000 car allowance + up to 15% Bonus
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join and lead an exciting project based in Essex. This is a chance to run a £50m large scale residential project with the Assistant Quantity Surveyor reporting directly to you. This is a grand opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to run a low rise, RC frame residential development with over 250 units.
My client is aiming to employ a Senior Quantity Surveyor to lead the project from procurement to the final accounts. This is a perfect opportunity if you are looking for a company that invests into all their employees with great perks and want to be involved with a progressive, privately owned company.
Key Experience and responsibilities
* Must have at experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor working for a major residential developer or main Contractor
* Cost reporting
* Package management
* Monthly reports
* Previous experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor working on major projects
* You must understand and comply with business risk and project delivery
* Be a strong team player along with the ability to take lead as part of personal development of other Surveyors
* Proven track record with Residential Developers or Main Contractors
* Degree in Quantity Surveying
* Excellent excel skills
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience working within a fast paced environment working with members of the board
* Organised, motivated and strong planning skills.
To discuss further, please call Matthew Shek on 0207 065 7270 or send your CV to email@example.com