Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor – High Rise Residential
Location Nine Elms, Vauxhall
Salary £70,000-£80,000 + £6,000 car allowance + 15% Bonus
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join and lead an exciting project based along the Thames in the Vauxhall region. This is a chance to run a £100m large scale residential project. This is a grand opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to run an iconic residential development with over 900 units over two 18 storey RC frame towers.
My client is aiming to employ a Senior Quantity Surveyor to lead the project from procurement to the final accounts. If you are looking for career progression and want to be involved with an ambitious, growing, and forward thinking company.
Key Experience and responsibilities
* Must have at experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor working for a major residential developer or main Contractor
* Cost reporting
* Package management
* Monthly reports
* Previous experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor working on major projects
* You must understand and comply with business risk and project delivery
* Be a strong team player along with the ability to take lead as part of personal development of other Surveyors
* Proven track record with Residential Developers or Main Contractors
* Degree in Quantity Surveying
* Excellent excel skills
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience working within a fast paced environment working with members of the board
* Organised, motivated and strong planning skills.
To discuss further, please call Matthew Shek on 0207 065 7270 or send your CV to email@example.com.