Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor Refurbishment
£65-75k plus £6500 Car allowance, healthcare
My client one of the leading construction businesses in the UK, with leading expertise ranging across a wide range of sectors, including property services.
Due to company growth they have a new position as a Senior Quantity Surveyor working in their refurbishment division. The role which covers multiply sectors I including education, social housing, commercial and private residential refurbishment projects up to £15m.
The ideal candidate will be able to travel between the Head office and the site in London’s on a regular basis.
We are currently recruiting seeking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor. The purpose of the role is to
* Develop and manage contract budgets and forecasts to ensure the financial control and profitability of allocated contracts.
* Promote, follow and influence good Project governance through the policies and procedures laid out by my client
* Understand and work with team targets
* Manager and develop junior members of the commercial team
* To develop, manage and extend commercial relationships with both new and existing clients.
* Maintaining good relationships with all housing clients
* Attending and leading meetings with the client and sub-contractors
* To have processes in place that you conform to and which enable the maximum performance from you and other members of your team.
* To maximise profitability of all allocated contracts and work packages
If this sounds like you are the Senior Quantity Surveyor for this role please apply. This role will give you a great environment to work in with real opportunities for you to shine, deliver great work and develop your career, whatever stage it’s at, as well as a great rewards package that gives you security and recognises your contribution.