Senior Project Planner
Senior Project Planner : 90k + Package
A well-established construction firm is seeking a seeking a senior project planner. They have over 22 years’ experience in the industry covering hospitality, mixed-use, residential, hotel and commercial projects across London.
Their success is built on a philosophy of delivering quality, value for money and environmentally friendly properties on time and within budget. Over the last 10 years they have successfully delivered projects in the excess of £1 billion.
The Senior Project Planner will be joining an established team comprising of Contracts, Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors. In addition to developing the Project Master Programme, the Planner will work closely on a day to day basis with the Design team and the Construction team to monitor and amend the Programme. This will also include reporting to the Construction Director any risks, opportunities and mitigation strategies to maintain the project completion date.
* Experience of leading and implementing a broad range of projects, managing supplier contracts and ensuring service performance
* Proven ability to define and implement the right strategy depending on the circumstances and requirements
* Successful track record of leading complex negotiations
* High level of analytical and numerical skills
* Proven track record of delivery in a fast-paced construction environment
* Good communicator : verbal and written
* Excellent customer facing skills
* Able to work autonomously
* Experience in leading teams to deliver
* Flexible to meet the demands of the role
* Results focussed
* Mental and intellectual toughness to confront and solve problems, often through others as well as by themselves
* Politically astute to know when to flag issues and escalate situations
* Self-confident enough to stand their ground when appropriate
* Commitment to see tasks through
* Accountability to accept when progress is not going as expected and to make personal changes to ensure corrective action
* Professional honesty and integrity in dealing with colleagues, suppliers and customers
* Experience of working on projects from £5 million to £ 50 million plus.
* An understanding of modern construction techniques
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please send an updated CV to email@example.com
Closing date for this opportunity is 30/09/17.