Senior Project Manager
My client are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their company on a permanent basis based in South East London.
The project is currently at pre con stage, so for the first 3 months you will be in the office doing pre con and the project goes live in September. The project consists of 134 units, 2 low rise towers going up to 15 stories.
As the Project Manager your duties will include
– Communicating with the team
– Supervising the team on site including Site Managers and Assistant Site Managers
– Ensuring the project is running to program and spec
– Attending weekly progress meetings with the site team and subcontractors
– Reporting into the Project Director
As the Project Manager you will have the following
– Experience on RC Frame and traditional build projects
– Experience with program management
– Understanding of Health and Safety legislations
Salary- £100k- £110k+ package.
If you are interested please apply for the role now.