Senior Planner – Main Contractor – Surrey
£80,000 – £90,000 + £7,000 Car Allowance + 15% Bonus + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance
Fantastic opportunity for qualified Construction Planner to be part of one of the largest and most successful construction, development and property services companies in the UK.
This main contractor has a turnover of £2 billion and still growing with solid pipeline of work. This business unit is working on large scale residential developments in both public and private sector. These projects range from £30 million to £200 million, which consist of both RC Frame and traditional housing.You will be reporting directly into the Pre-construction Director and managing a team of planners below you.
This is a great platform and opportunity for an experienced Planner to progress their career to Planning Manager, with a established main contractor who are financial secure. They have good family feel culture and offer great work life balance. They are also one of the largest users of Asta Power Project and have tailored system to fit their business model.
Key Accountabilities will include
* Instigate and monitor the performance measurement criteria throughout a project’s lifecycle
* Ensure proper integration of design and procurement elements of programmes with construction
* Produce integrated tender programme, logistic plans, method statements and present proposals at settlement meeting
* Change management review programme effect of changes and advise on EOT issues
* Produce schedules as well as obtain and analyse quotes for temporary electrics, scaffolding hoisting & mobile/static craneage.
* Accountability for several live and tender projects at any one time and manage all to a successful conclusion with minimal supervision, this may involve supervising other Planners
To be successful in this role you will be a qualified Planner with effective communication skills and solid experience working on large scale residential projects ideally with main contractor or residential developer. You will also have knowledge of a variety of performance measurement techniques, such as Critical Path Analysis, Earned Value Analysis and use of Key Performance Indicators. Expert user of ASTA Power Project software
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please call me for a confidential discussion on 02070657277 or email your details to email@example.com