Salary £70K to £80K (flexible on salary) + Car or Travel Allowance + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare
With a turnover of £400m and 160 years in the market this main contractor operates in a number of sectors including healthcare, education, industrial, retail, sporting venues, transport, infrastructure, marine, energy, commercial and leisure.
Ensuring top quality work that is delivered on time they operate throughout the British Isles. With a project first attitude they provide cost effective solutions operating within building construction, fit out, and civil engineering.
Projects are located throughout the UK with over 120 schemes in the South East alone! Having won multiple awards including many Considerate Constructors Schemes, Civic Trust Awards and British Safety Council International Safety awards you can be sure of joining a well-established and well-organised company. They use Asta and P6 software.
As a Planner, you be working in their Liverpool office.
* Ensure that the programme content is functionally compliant with the planning procedures and guidance
* Identify planning scope, major constraints and contract requirements
* Identify major quantities and factors affecting the programme
* Establish and agree with Operations construction outputs and agree working hours with appropriate Estimator
* Establish and agree with Operations and Bid Team key methods of construction, sequencing, installation and commissioning
For further details on this or any other opportunities please email your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org