Location East London
My client is a FTSE 100 Tier 1 Main Contractor with a global revenue of £151 Billion. Since establishing over 100+ years ago they have grown to over 6,000 employees in the UK and over 40,000 employees globally, working on Education, Healthcare, Commercial and Large scale mix use residential developments.
They are currently looking for a Senior Planner to work a prestigious £330 million, Mix use commercial scheme
Perfect opportunity for a Senior Planner to work on this prestigious project. They need an individual with good experience working with main contractors on a variety of projects.
Overview of Position
* Develop strong working relationships with clients, consultants, sub-contractors and external parties to ensure a collaborative approach to project co-ordination.
* Take responsibility for co-ordinating all 3rd party constraints, design, procurement and construction information into an integrated programme.
* Work with the team to develop and maintain an integrated project programme.
* Make project team members at all relevant levels aware of risks, key issues and solutions in a proactive manner.
* Gathering and recording as built data on live projects
* Provision of reports and progress information to senior management and client.
* Provide suitable bid support at tender stage.
* Comply with the Skanska Planning Guidelines contained within the business unit IMS.
* Take a proactive role in the development of planning best practice as required.
If you’re interested in this unique opportunity, email your details to email@example.com