Senior Planner – Main Contractor – £90k + Excellent Package
Senior Planner : Main Contractor – £90k + Excellent Package
The Senior Planner is responsible for providing a professional and comprehensive planning and programming service to the regional business at all stages of the pre-construction and construction process.
* Monitor, report and advise on project progress and in conjunction with operations, implement recovery strategies
* Responsible for tender planning and associated assessment and costing of Preliminaries. Production of Tender Programmes, Site Logistic Plans, Construction Methodology statements, and Phasing Diagrams, Pre-Qualification and Tender Submission documentation.
* Management, training, and support of reporting Planners and Assistant Planners including leadership, support with career advice
* Maintain, record and preserve all relevant reports and documentation
* Ensure compliance with safe working practices
* Ensure innovation, best practice and knowledge sharing within the business and function
* Ensure that all programmes are compliant with the project requirements
* Analyse performance and advise the project team of likely impact and recommend improvements
* Ensure that the construction strategy and any recommended improvements are communicated
* Demonstrable experience and competence in technical aspects of planning
* Experienced in a wide range of contract / work types
* Strong knowledge of construction methods
* Direct and indirect team management
* Clear communicator
* Ability to produce quality work within deadlines
* Competent in financial and contractual matters, and considers the wider business
* Experience in 4D Planning desirable
* Degree in Project Management or relevant discipline
* Professional Qualification (e.g. MICE, MCIOB) desirable
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please send an updated CV to email@example.com
Closing date for this opportunity is 30/09/17.