Senior Planner / Team Leader
Senior Scheduler – Planning Supervisor
Location West London
Salary £30,000 – £34,000pa
One of our social housing clients is looking to recruit a Senior Repairs Planner / Team Leader on their thriving and fast paced contract in West London.
This role will be a management position, responsible for a team of 8-10 Planners/Administrators across the contract. Working within a repairs and maintenance team within the social housing sector, managing the diaries of operatives and managing the expectations of tenants and the delivery of excellent customer service is key for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Managing a team of 8-10 Planners/Administrators
* Ensuring the smooth running of the operative’s diaries to attend repairs/maintenance works based on priority workload. This will be on our client’s in house database.
* Ensuring tenants are kept up to date on works being carried out and informed of appointments accurately.
* Administration support and data entry.
* Complaint escalations
* Utilising all aspects of Outlook and maintaining records on our client’s in-house database- Excel may also be included.
* Running reports, KPI setting and monitoring.
* Monthly appraisal support with line managers.
* Ensuring deadlines are met across the team.
* Liaising with the end client on a weekly basis ensuring the contract runs smoothly and expectations are met.
* Around 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
* Ideally, you will have a passion for working within a fast-paced environment
* Sound knowledge of operating systems such as Opti-Time, Northgate, MCM or similar systems.
* You will be expected to be a self-starter, motivated and have a knowledge and understanding of the social housing market
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please email Chris a copy of your CV, Alternatively, if you would like to know more on this opportunity, please call me on 0207 065 7289