Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: Central London
Our client is an established global mechanical and electrical engineering firm based in Central London.
With their diverse experience they cover a variety of project sectors, including offices, business parks, retail, leisure and residential.
Due to continued expansion they are currently looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team based in Central London.
As the ideal candidate you will join a prominent team based in their London office, on a 6 months contract.
The ideal applicant will work as a Mechanical Design Engineer with proven experience of working on commercial CAT A/CAT B fit out related projects.
You will be required to conduct designs at the concept stage for a modularised solution, using IES and Hevacomp software.
* Dynamic individuals with strong Building Services background
* Highly motivated with the drive to take on new challenges
* Excellent time management skills, demonstrating the ability to meet project deadlines
* Proven experience working on CAT A/CAT B fit out projects
* Ability to work unaided on design work
* Working knowledge of technical software Hevacomp and IES
For more information regarding the above role, please contact Stephen Tiigah – email@example.com