Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Our client is a professional and modern firm of M&E Consulting Engineers working throughout the UK. They are focused on creating innovative and sustainable design solutions and building lasting relationships with their clients. Their team of Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Engineers have experience within a wide range of project sectors, with services installations from £100,000 to over £10,000,000.
They provide tailored solutions across a number of different sectors, which includes super prime luxury and mass density residential, retail, offices, and education.
Due to a rapid increase in workload, we currently require a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their growing team on a contract basis for 6 months in Portsmouth.
The ideal candidate must has least 10 years design experience and ideally must have a HNC in Building Services Engineering (or equivalent).
You will be required to conduct detailed designs without assistance, using Hevacomp software.
* Dynamic individuals with a strong Building Services background
* First-rate communication skills, especially when liaising with the M&E team
* Knowledge of existing standards and ability to develop requirements for new building service projects
* Working knowledge of technical software
* Excellent time management skills
* Experience working on high end residential projects
* Good supervisory qualities and experience
* Highly motivated with the drive to take on new challenges
As the ideal candidate you will have a working knowledge of relevant technical software including Hevacomp.
In addition to this you will ideally have experience producing detailed designs without assistance.
For more information regarding the above role please contact Stephen Tiigah – email@example.com