Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor
A very well establised Tier-1 M&E Contractor are looking for a Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor to work on TFL, Network Rail and Southern Rail contracts.
Being based from the Moorgate office, you would be be reporting directly into the Commerical Director and heading up multiple projects at once. As the Senior Quantity Surveyor, your duties would be as followed
* Assisting in developing commercial management processes and control measures designed to minimise risk and maximise operational performance of contracts
* Commercially reviewing bids, with particular focus on payment mechanisms, event of default clause, termination thresholds and any schedules with significant Operational risk/impact and assisting in finalising conditions of contract for new work
* Providing accurate and timely commercial information
* Providing support to Operation’s team for more complex negotiations and dispute/claim resolutions
* Input into Management Reports and attend Board meetings
* Preparing and or providing advice on the preparation of variations to contract
* Monitor and maintain commercial team performance
As the company is rapidly growing, the view is that you would become a Regional Commerical Director looking after London and the South East.
If this is something that you are intrested in, please get in touch with Sam from Skilled Careers on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07923 405 092