Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Our client is a professional and modern firm of M&E Consulting Engineers working throughout the UK. They are focused on creating innovative and sustainable design solutions and building lasting relationships with their clients. Their team of Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Engineers have experience within a wide range of project sectors, with services installations from £100,000 to over £10,000,000.
They provide tailored solutions across a number of different sectors, which includes super prime luxury and mass density residential, retail, offices, and education.
Due to a rapid increase in workload, we currently require a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their growing team on a contract basis for 6 months in Portsmouth.
The ideal candidate must has least 10 years design experience and ideally must have a HNC in Building Services Engineering (or equivalent).
Applicants will need to have the motivation to work independently across several varied projects and have worked within a consultancy.
Core experience should include;
* A sound technical knowledge of all Electrical systems, and appreciate other specialisms including external consultants.
* Monitor the quality and technical output of others using our client’s standard Quality Assurance procedures.
* Ability to work independently to consistently high standards
* Working knowledge of technical software Dialux and Amtech
* Experience of working on high-end residential projects
* Excellent communication skills, with the capability to liaise with the M&E team in addition to Clients
* Good supervisory qualities and experience
* Extensive knowledge of UK building regulations
* First-rate time management skills, demonstrating the capability to implement plans within time constraints
For more information regarding the above role, please contact Stephen Tiigah – firstname.lastname@example.org