Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Location: City Of London
Excellent opportunity to join a multidisciplinary consultancy as a Senior Electrical Design Engineer based in their London office.
Our client is an engineering and design consultancy providing comprehensive services to meet the demanding needs for the sustainable design of Building Services systems.
As the selected candidate you will join an established team in their scenic London office on a 6 months + contract, working on prestigious hotel buildings and commercial high-end projects.
As the Senior Electrical Design Engineer you are expected to work independently on designs and have the capability to take control of projects.
* Vibrant individuals with strong Building Services background
* Ability to work independently to consistently high standards
* Working knowledge of technical software Dialux and Amtech
* Experience of working on high-end residential and commercial projects
* Excellent communication skills, with the capability to liaise with the M&E team in addition to Clients
* Good supervisory qualities and experience
* Extensive knowledge of UK building regulations
* First-rate time management skills, demonstrating the capability to implement plans within time constraints
As the ideal candidate you will have experience of using technical software Amtech and Dialux, as well as previously leading projects as a Senior Electrical Engineer and be able to overcome problems to move the project forward.
For more information regarding the above role, please call Stephen Tiigah – firstname.lastname@example.org