Senior Design Manager
Senior Design Manager
£75k – £85k Base Salary + £7k Car Allowance + 8% Pension + BUPA + X3 Life Assurance + 15% Bonus
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Design Manager to join Tier 1 Main Contractor who have been established for 100 years plus. This contractor is one of the largest and most successful private construction, development and property services companies in the UK.
They are progressive and rewarding business who offer their staff the opportunity to grow their careers whilst working together to deliver the promises we make to our customers.
This opportunity is for a Senior Design Manager focusing on residential schemes with project valued from £3million to £1billion. The main focus of the role will be to be responsible for the functional leadership and management of design management resource on projects from pre-qualification to completion.
Key Accountabilities will include
* Manage the production of the contractors proposals, ensuring they are complete and unambiguous
* Produce and negotiate the project specific designer agreements scope of works and the design management plan, ensuring they are agreed and fully understood by all parties
* Ensure the design has been reviewed on all projects with respect to mitigating Health and Safety issues prior to construction and ensure that hazards are noted on all drawings at each stage of their production
* With all relevant parties, produce and manage a realistic design programme and information required schedule to satisfy design, procurement and construction requirements
* Provide input into the design team PDR’s
* Support the implementation of Continuous Improvement programmes and innovation.
I am looking for a qualified Design Manager who has successfully managed teams on residential and/ or social housing projects over £30 Million, with good knowledge of planning techniques, procurement and management systems, risk management, life cycle cost and value creation.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please call me for a confidential discussion on 02070657277 or email your details to email@example.com