Section Manager / Block Manager
Location: West London
Job Title Section Manager
Salary £50,000 + Package
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Section Manager to join our Construction London Residential team on our £150+ Million project in Wembley which will see the delivery of 633 new homes including 347 build to rent and 286 affordable homes.
Key Accountabilities will include
* Keep and maintain records, for area of responsibility i.e. Labour Returns, Daily Diaries, Cube Results, As Built Programmes, and Weekly Project Report.
* Carry out material scheduling, and call offs including reinforcement, brickwork etc.
* Demonstrate understanding of Engineering requirements and the importance of Grid Lines and T.B.M.
* Participate, contribute and where required chair and minute meetings with Sub-Contractors
* Draft Contractual correspondence for approval by the Commercial Team
* Manages those under their control and work safely, and economically by co-ordinating activities with others.
They’re looking for a qualified and competent Section Manager with experience on construction projects in excess of £10m along with the ability to apply basic Project Management tools and techniques, as well as prioritise own workload in line with set objectives.
To be successful in the role you will be a confident communicator who always promotes health and safety and understands trades best practice and quality control.
If you’re interested in this unique opportunity, email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org