Scheme Manager- Social Housing (Temp Ongoing)
West London, UK
Scheme Manager – Social Housing- Temp Ongoing (Enhanced DBS Required)
We are currently recruiting for a Scheme Manager to work for a leading client. This position is working within the social housing sector. This role is based within a busy scheme in West London and will be responsible for the below duties along with other ad hoc tasks along the way
This position is looking for immediate starts and requires an enhanced DBS certificate
* Visual checks on all communal areas
* Visual checks of Fire Exits
* Visual checks of Stairwells
* Free from obstruction throughout
* Report communal repairs to CSC
* Report repairs for residents unable to do so.
* Highlight building risks to appropriate officer – copy HSO
* Highlight people risks to HSO
* Monitor contractor signing in sheet
* Check Fire alarms systems
* Flush taps in void flats
* Flush taps in rarely used communal areas
* Monitor cleaning
* Monitor Gardening
* Let HSO know of any concerns with above
* Carry out scheme inspections with resident (local offer)
* Test water temperatures and record
* Check emergency lighting
* Ensure monthly lift checks have been carried out
* Encourage residents to maintain their well-being and independence through the effective delivery of high quality, safe and value for money housing support services that meet their identified needs and organisational objectives
* Meet all legislative and regulatory requirements for housing services activities to ensure clean and safe homes for the Group’s customers, including undertaking compliance testing, risk assessments and scheme inspections and ensuring faults are reported and monitored
* Effectively manage relationships with key stakeholders, service providers including contractors and residents, identifying any shortfalls in service delivery and ensuring they are dealt with appropriately. This may include consultations for service improvements, resolving problems or setting into motion the means of resolution, ensuring customers are kept informed
* Coordinate the delivery of local services to ensure the scheme(s) are maintained and kept clean and secure, in accordance with Group standards and lease obligations. Monitor contractor performance, take appropriate action and escalate more complex issues as appropriate
* Ensure the delivery of high quality customer service by resolving problems and complaints or setting into motion the means of resolution, focussing on first contact resolution where appropriate and to refer more complex issues as necessary.
* Provide administrative support for the delivery of high quality and value for money housing services, including maintaining accurate records and supporting resales.
* Assist the Housing Officer with the setting and monitoring of budgets and accounts and support effective income recovery.
* Contribute, as appropriate, to special programmes and projects in support of the Group’s values and objective
Salary £11.71 – £13p/h – UMB / LTD. This role is working 21 hours per week on a temp ongoing contract. Contract may be extended based on satisfactory performance as a permanent role is being advertised late Summer 2019. Please note that this role will require the ideal candidate to hold an enhanced DBS. We would like someone in place ASAP.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please email Emma a copy of your CV and project portfolio to email@example.com . Alternatively, if you would like to know more on this opportunity, please call me on 0207 065 7289