Revit MEP Technician
My client is a proficient building services design consultancy based in St Albans, Hertfordshire.
They are an established practice of consulting engineers who have over 30 years of successfully completing over 2000 projects.
These include new build, fit out and refurbishment works in sectors such as; Leisure Centres, Hotels, Residential Properties, Commercial Offices, Education and Mixed Used Developments.
Due to a rapid increase in workload, we currently require a Revit MEP Technician to join them on a permanent basis.
The technician will be required to work in close relationship with the mechanical, electrical and public health design engineers and other technicians. He/she will be responsible for interpreting the engineer’s design and relaying this information into an architectural base model in Revit format, and produce 2D design stage drawings in accordance with the RIBA Wok Stages 1 to 5. His/her responsibilities will also include the co-ordination of the MEP services with the building structure and other MEP services.
The fields of draughting expertise should include
– Ventilation systems
– Heating and cooling systems
– Water services and drainage
– Electrical systems and containment
– Drawing file management, including document control systems.
– Understanding of COBie
– Knowledge of system and shared parameters
– Ability to create Revit elements and objects
– Use of Revit schedules
– Maintaining the clients Revit and CAD standards
Experience of the following is not critical but would be useful
– Pool water treatment
Qualifications and Experience
– Diploma in CAD
– Minimum 5 year’s experience working as MEP (building services) technician
– Minimum 5 years AutoCAD Experience in the application of MEP building services
– Minimum 2 years Revit MEP experience
– Navisworks clash detection
For more information regarding the above role, please contact Stephen Tiigah – firstname.lastname@example.org