Revit MEP Coordinator
MECHANICAL BUILDING SERVICES REVIT MEP TECHNICIAN
1. Qualifications and experience
– British or European citizen or otherwise working rights in UK without the need for visa
– Diploma in CAD
– Minimum 5 years experience working as mechanical (building services) technician
– Minimum 5 years Autocad Experience in the application of mechanical building services
– Minimum 2 years Revit MEP experience
– Navisworks clash detection
– CadDuct experience (preferential but not essential)
– Reside locally to St Albans
– Own transport available + valid driver’s licence
– Available to commence immediately or under short notice
– Permanent position
3. Job Description
The technician will be required to work in close relationship with the mechanical design engineers and other technicians. He/she will be responsible for interpreting the engineer’s design and relaying this information into an architectural base model in Revit format, and produce 2D design stage drawings in accordance with the RIBA Wok Stages 1 to 5. His/her responsibilities will also include the co-ordination of the mechanical services with the building structure and other mechanical and electrical services.
The fields of draughting expertise should include
– Ventilation systems
– Heating and cooling systems
– Water services and drainage
– Drawing file management
– Maintaining Revit and CAD standards
Experience of the following is not critical but would be useful
– Electrical Services
– Pool water treatment
– Package negotiable to suit candidate
– Travel costs for business covered
5. The Company
The Company was founded in 1983 in South Africa. The company is very strong in leisure (i.e. health and fitness centres and hotels), education, commercial, retail and residential sectors of the market.
The candidate will report directly to principal engineers. There will be opportunities to develop within the Company as the Company grows.
For more information on this role please contact Micaela Mitchell at Skilled Careers on 0207 065 7276 / 07825 810 432 .
Alternatively, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .