Revit MEP Coordinator
Job Title 3D/Revit MEP Coordinator
Location Site Based (Central London)
Duration 5 Months
Project Large Scale Commercial
My client is a leading Irish Contractor who currently have a vacancy for a 3D CAD Coordinator / Revit MEP Coordinator for a large Commercial project based in London.
They have a well established presence in Ireland, the UK and Northern Europe, working with excellent clients across various sectors such as Data Centres, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Industrial and Commercial.
My client is seeking a 3D M&E Coordinator/Revit MEP Coordinator to join an M&E Coordination team primarily based on site.
Required software experience
* Autodesk Navisworks – at least 1 years’ experience.
* Revit MEP – at least 3 years’ experience
* Autodesk Fabrication CadMep – at least 2 years’ experience with this software on multi service projects.
* AutoCad 2016
Beneficial but not essential software experience
* Revit Architecture
* Intergraph Cadworx
Required work experience
* Proven ability / experience of 3D coordination and Revit MEP coordination of M&E systems (pipework, ventilation, containment, lighting, sprinkler & Plant ) for a large contractor.
* Proven ability / experience of creating 2D construction issue drawings
* Proven ability / experience in reading Architectural and M&E drawings
* Level 7 degree in an Engineering discipline.
And / Or
* Trade background. Electrician, Plumber, Fitter etc.
(Beneficial but not essential experience)
* Experience in detailed surveys of building structures, existing plant and installations.
* Experience in offsite fabrication detailing.
* Experience of support structures
For more information on this role or if you would like to be submitted, please contact Micaela Mitchell at Skilled Careers on 0207 065 7276 / 07825 810 432.
Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com .