Revit MEP Coordinator
Our client is a leading provider of environmentally conscious M&E Engineering Design Services throughout the UK delivered from their offices in the South West, South East and London.
Due to an upturn in work and a full order book of projects we are looking to recruit a Revit MEP Coordinator to join their growing team in Surrey.
This is a permanent position and you will be required to work on a diverse range of projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to continue and develop your Revit/BIM career with a company that is passionate about Revit/BIM.
Key responsibilities / duties include
* Production of general arrangement and detailed drawings of building services
* All work to be produced in Revit 3D
* Production of 3D models and graphics
* Responsibility of change control and co-ordination with architectural and other external
* Assistance in resourcing and workload management
* Production of standard templates and details
Capabilities and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years commercial experience in 3D Revit MEP Software, however we can consider candidates with 6 months experience. Have a keen interest in BIM and its development in the industry.
The ideal candidates must
* Have undergone formal Revit Training
* Have solid BIM and Revit MEP project experience.
* Have working knowledge of IT software and hardware commensurate with Revit MEP
package and future updates
* Have experience of working as part of a multidisciplinary team
* Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages
* Be a good team player
* Have good communication skills.
For further information on this position and all other CAD/Revit positions with Skilled Careers please send your up to date CV in MS Word format to Stephen Tiigah – firstname.lastname@example.org – 0207 065 7276