Revit MEP Coordinator
Location: Central London
Our client is a well renowned and award winning M&E Contractor based in Central London and Kent.
Due to a rapid increase in workload we are currently looking for several freelance Revit MEP Coordinators to join their growing engineering team in Central London and Kent on a contract basis for 12 months.
You will be required to work on a large scale mixed used development project and also a large scale data centre project.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on some of the best projects in the world.
* Setup drawings and make it ready for team to work on
* Review project files for compliance with Standards/protocols
* Implement best practice procedures
* Assisting Engineers in drawing production
* Produce accurate 2D drawings, 3D models
* Coordinating drawing production in line with project requirements and in conjunction with other discipline.
* Helping to technically deliver CAD/BIM projects in the role of CAD and BIM coordination
* Able to meet tight deadlines and able to work alone or with a team
* To contribute or otherwise assist as required
* Thorough knowledge of and compliance with our client’s procedures and standards
Qualities and Skills required
* Able to demonstrate ability to undertake the above responsibilities
* Must have M&E contractor experience
* Good working knowledge of Revit MEP (minimum 3 years)
* 2D & 3D modelling experience
* Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake above responsibilities
* Good knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Engineering terminology
* Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
* Excellent organisational skills
* Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
* Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
* Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily task
* Flexible attitude
For more information regarding the above role please contact Stephen Tiigah – firstname.lastname@example.org