Resident Liaison Officer
Job Title Resident Liaison Officer
Location Edmonton, London
Salary £23,000 – £27,000pa (Temporary to Permanent position)
Job Purpose/Key Responsibilities To provide a mutually beneficial customer liaison service between residents, the Council and Contractors, before, during and after, the project in the tenants’ homes.
* Maintain and develop all tenant related activities with control and co-ordination whilst establishing close working relationships with all customers, clients and external stakeholders.
* Assist in delivering excellent customer service.
* Undertake any customer related initiatives including door to door surveys, visits to housing offices and telephone interview.
* Linking with customer/residents / line management.
* Make initial contact with residents.
* Visit tenants with details of work content.
* Communicating with residents/ client throughout the works programme.
* Attending meetings.
* Collating & presenting reports.
* Project administration.
* To establish and maintain effective, professional working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Ability to communicate at all levels
* Driving Licence is essential
* Strong numeracy and literacy skills
* To be able to prioritise workload in order to meet deadlines
* To be able to work as part of a team
* The ability to demonstrate a high degree of integrity, discretion, diplomacy commensurate with the nature of the post
* IT literate
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please email Chris a copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to know more about this opportunity, please call me on 0207 065 7289.