Repairs Scheduler – Residential Repairs
Job Title Repairs Scheduler- Property Services
Salary £23,000pa + Holidays & Benetfits
Full Time – Monday – Friday – Overtime Available depending on forecasts
We are pleased to be working in partnership with a Main Contractor that have just secured a new long- term partnership contract and are now seeking an experienced Repairs Planner/Scheduler to join the their maintenance team.
1. To be responsible for the daily scheduling and planning of works through the electronic mobile working system for operatives, creating maximum efficiency and ensuring key performance indicators are maintained by ensuring that appointments are not missed.
2. To keep the Office Manager informed of any issues.
3. To plan responsive works within the scheduling system to maximise the efficient use of resources to ensure targets are achieved
4. To ensure tenants are aware of any amended appointment slots and the likely duration of works
5. To allocate the appointment to ensure all work is completed within target
6. To monitor the progress of appointments and liaise with craft staff to ensure appointments are kept
7. To allocate work complete to operatives within the given timescales.
8. To resource work efficiently by being aware of operatives? availability and knowing where they are at all times.
9. To promote and maximise 1st time fix.
10. To monitor and update bespoke database to ensure appointment slots are allocated for resource available to maximise efficiencies.
11. To issue jobs and liaise with sub-contractors as required.
1. You will be expected to be a self-starter,
2. Have a knowledge and understanding of the social housing repairs Sector.
3. Ideally you will have a passion for working within a fast paced Call Centre environment
4. Knowledge of repairs systems such as Northgate or similar systems is desired but not essential
5. Excellent IT skills on programs such as Word, Outlook, Excel etc
6. Ideally you will have a strong customer service background and be knowledgeable of the repairs sector
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of working in a fast paced admin role within social housing or for a maintenance contractor.
If you would like to be considered for this role and have relevant previous experience, please forward your CV and I will be in touch with more details. Alternatively, if you would like to know more on this opportunity, please call me on 0207 065 7289