Repairs Coordinator- Property Repairs.
Job Title Repairs Coordinator
Location Islington, London
Salary £13 -£14p/h
Full time (35 hours a week on a shift rota basis between 0800am – 2000)
I am presently recruiting for a repairs coordinator to work for a leading client. This position is working within the social housing sector.
This role is based within a busy contact centre and you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth processing of incoming calls, administration and management of contractors and in-house repairs team. You will be responsible for speaking to residents, engineers, contractors and 3rd parties in regards to their repairs/maintenance enquiries alongside general enquiries.
Key responsibilities include
* To diagnose repairs accurately, raise orders on IT systems to contractors and book appointments
* Experience of working in a contact centre and answering a high volume of calls to ensure targets are met.
* Experience of dealing with phone enquiries in a professional, polite, sensitive, efficient and timely manner, to a high standard of customer care using the appropriate greeting, including name, adapting methods of communication to meet the needs of the customer and ensuring that a positive image of Islington Council is projected.
* Excellent communication skills to liaise with other departments, agencies, contractors as appropriate.
* Experience of accurately processing service requests in line with policy and to provide advice and information to customers ensuring that all service requests are processed to Islington Council’s performance and standards, policy and procedural guidelines including statutory, complying with the Data Protection Act and the Freedom of Information Act.
* To work pro-actively with team members to improve customer service delivery and to conduct outbound calls as required.
* To deal with customer complaints in accordance with the Complaints procedure and to escalate cases to Team Leaders as appropriate.