Repairs Administrator / Planner
Location: West London
Job Title Repairs Scheduler / Administrator
Salary £25,000 – £27,000 DOE
One of our social housing clients is looking for a Repairs Scheduler / Administrator to join their team in Ealing.
This role is based within a busy contact centre and you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth processing of incoming calls and administration. You will be responsible for speaking to residents, contractors and 3rd parties in regards to their repairs/maintenance enquiries alongside general enquiries.
* Handling repairs and allocating works to engineers on a daily basis. Managing several engineers daily tasks on a regular basis
* General administrating,
* Handling emergency works and allocating accordingly
* Provide excellent customer service across different teams within the business and sub-contractors
* Log/run reports as required
* Speak with sub-contractors to receive updates on their progress and transferring this data onto the in-house system
You will be expected to be a self-starter, motivated and have a knowledge and understanding of the social housing market. Ideally you will have a passion for working within a fast paced environment and have a sound knowledge of operating systems such as Opti-Time, DRS or similar systems.
Ideally you will have a strong customer service background and be knowledgeable of the social housing sector.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please email Chris a copy of your CV to email@example.com . Alternatively, if you would like to know more on this opportunity, please call me on 0207 065 7289