Repairs Administrator – External Repairs
Job Title Repairs Administrator (External Repairs)
Salary £20,000 – £22,000 depending on experience)
(Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm – 40 hours per week)
Overtime Available depending on forecasts
Location Romford, Essex
One of our social housing clients is looking for a Repairs Administrator to join their externals team in Romford.
This role is based within a busy office and will be responsible for ensuring the smooth processing of external repairs such as CCTC, Door Entry, Emergency lighting etc. You will be responsible for speaking to residents, contractors and 3rd parties in regards to their repairs/maintenance enquiries alongside general enquiries.
* Raising remedial works following PPMs for invoicing purposes
* Upload PPM certs to
* Closing jobs
* Updating jobs
* Processing quotes and sending to client, chasing and updating accuserv accordingly
* Investigate any PPM issues sent back by contractor
* Make sure the PPM schedule is correct in the relevant contract folder
* Update master PPM spreadsheet for all work streams
* Answering calls and dealing with queries and booking Electrical testing appointments
* Call logging
* Report writing and using our client’s internal database system
* Raising repairs on their in house system
* Liaising with housing associations and engineers on a daily basis
You will be expected to be a self-starter, motivated and have a knowledge and understanding of the social housing market. Ideally you will have a passion for working within a fast paced environment and have a sound knowledge of operating systems such as Opti-Time, DRS or similar systems.
Ideally you will have a strong customer service background and be knowledgeable of the social housing sector.