Recruitment Resourcer – Facilities Management
£18,000 – £22,000 plus commission scheme
Bishopsgate EC2N 3AR
I am currently looking for a Resourcer to take over from a colleague who has been recently promoted. You will be joining a growing desk dealing with candidates (180 of the 360 recruitment process) within the Facilities Management sector, on the permanent side of the desk. The team you will be joining is a close knit team who works together to provide a good service to both our clients and candidates.
The ideal candidate for us would be someone who is willing to engage, down to earth and can crack on with minimal supervision. In return you will receive personalised training to help you along, and an environment that does not promote toxic behaviour based on targets, our targets are there to guide you as a Resourcer and not designed to make you worry.
Bear in mind at Skilled Careers, there are no Resourcers, only budding consultants, you will only remain a Resourcer if that’s what you want. We also have a commission scheme for our Resourcers as an incentive.
– Source candidates through job boards, our CRM, and other sources
– Adding Candidates to our database
– Creating adverts
– Building relationships with candidates via email and on the phone
– Managing CV’s
– General Admin
– High Level of Spoken English
– Good attitude
– Office admin experience would be desirable
– Previous recruitment experience would be strongly desirable
– Computer fluent
– Knowledge of Building Maintenance or the FM sector in general would be highly advantageous.
Please send your CV to Martin Borg at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this role.