A well-established M&E Contractor are currently looking for a M&E QA/QC Manager to work on a £16m M&E residential project based in Teddington, South West London.
The project consists of 45 one bedroom, 103 two bedroom and 65 three bedroom flats along with 6 four bedroom, three storey houses.
As the M&E QA Manager, you will be responsible for
* Manage the quality planning and quality improvement activities across several M&E installation projects
* Ensuring the installation is compliant with client specifications and regulations
* Ensuring the installation meets the Benchmark Standard
* Raise and report site non-conformities when identified and support the team to effective, corrective and preventative actions
* Interact with clients, contractors and consultants on all M&E quality procedures
* Assist with implementation of current quality reporting procedures
* Identifying improvements to the QA System
* Issue weekly reports and guidance for our installation teams
* Issuing reports to sub-contractors with non-conformities
The client themselves are a well known M&E Contractor who have recently been going from strength to strength. They mainly work in the residential sector and have 9 live current projects based all around London at various stages.
They are happy to speak to permanent candidates as well as freelance.
If you or anyone you know are interested in this position, please get in touch with Sam from Skilled Careers on 07823 405 092 or scollard@Skilledcareers.co.uk