Purchase Ledger Clerk- Building Maintenance (Fixed Term)
North London, UK
Purchase Ledger Clerk- Building Maintenance ( Fixed Term 3-6 Months)
One of our leading Mechanical and Electrical Building Maintenance companies are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team in North London on a FTC.
The key responsibilities of the role are
* Ensure all invoices received are approved
* Code and Post invoices/credit notes
* Ensuring adherence to procedures and payment terms
* Query resolution
* Statement Reconciliation
* Liaising with a range of external suppliers
* Scheduling payments
* Meeting deadlines
The key skills of the role are
* An understanding and appreciation for the importance of prioritising workload and having attention to detail in all finance-related work.
* Knowledge of finance in a building services/construction business is advantageous but not essential.
* Great communicator, who is able to turn technical jargon into information understandable to different audiences of our client (staff, clients, customers etc.).
* Have strong problem-solving skills.
* Have excellent attention to detail skills
* Being organised, keeping your workplace/station clean and tidy.
* Able to thoroughly examine and investigate issues that arise or are questionable
* Able to learn new processes in a reasonably fast-paced way.
* Competent in Microsoft Office suite (most importantly Excel and Word).
* Competent in Sage
* Able to communicate to all levels within a business Experience
* 3 years or more in a similar role
* Experience of working with Sage Experience of working to tight deadlines
* Experience of working under pressure.
This role is initially fixed term for 3-6 months. The full-time equivalent (42.5 hours per week) salary for this role is £25,000 and the post is for 34 hours per week over 4 days (Tuesday – Fri between 0800-1700) therefore the salary is pro-rota to 34 hours.
Start date preferably W/C 13th May.
Please press the apply button to apply for the job and submit your CV. If you have any further questions, please call Emma on 0207 065 7289