My client are a privately owned contractor based in London. They currently have a permanent opportunity for a Project Lead / Project Manager to join the company.
My Client currently turn over circa £50m per year from their London office with projects within the education, commercial and residential sectors. They currently have a £10m residential scheme in Central London in which they need a Project Lead / Project Manager to come in and run. The project is due to start in February and upon completion you will be moved to other projects locally.
As the Project lead you will have a team of Site Managers and Engineers reporting into you that are based permanently on the project. The Project itself is logistically quite difficult due to TFL lines being close by so previous experience on similar project will be favourable. This position will suit someone who is a Project Manager on projects up to £10m or a Senior Site Manager on larger projects.
As the Project Lead / Project Manager your duties will include
* Being the first point of contact on site for the Site Managers
* Ensuring the project is on time, budget and to spec
* Accounting for any changes that may take place due to logistical issues
* Assuring that Health and Safety is enforced throughout site
* Weekly progress meetings with the Client and the Operations Director
In order to apply you will have the following
* Previous experience within the residential sector
* Had been number 1 on site for projects £8m+
* Previous track record of delivering projects on time, to budget and that meet the Client's specification
* Previously worked for a Main Contractor or Residential Developer
* Have a valid CSCS card, SMSTS qualification and First Aid
My client are looking to pay a completive salary plus package which includes car allowance, private healthcare, business expenses and a discretionary bonus.