My client are a top tier residential developer housing association and one of the UK’s most successful independent social businesses. They are looking for a Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
They have recently won a new build residential project based in Stratford.
As the Project Manager your duties will include
– Communicating with the team
– Supervising the team on site including Site Managers and Assistant Site Managers
– Ensuring the project is running to program and spec
– Attending weekly progress meetings with the site team and subcontractors
– Reporting into the Project Director
As the Project Manager you will have the following
– Experience on RC frame projects
– Experience with program management
– Understanding of Health and Safety legislations
This is a role paying between £90K- £95K per annum with additional package of car allowance, travel, pension, healthcare and bonus.
If you are interested please apply now.