My client are a tier 1 main contractor that currently have a number of projects due to start in the coming months.
The projects are values between £15- 55m and will be predominantly new build residential.
As the Project Manager your duties will include
* Producing the program and managing scope of works
* Procurment of packages
* Supervising the team on site including Site Manager, Assistant Site Manager and an Engineer
* Ensuring the project is running to program and spec
* Attending weekly progress meetings with the site team and subcontractors.
* Reporting into the Contracts Manager (based off site)
As the Project Manager you will have the following
* A track record of delivering new build projects c£20m+
* Experience with package procurement and program management
* Full understanding of current Health and Safety legislations
* A valid CSCS card and Health and Safety qualification
Salary £70,000 – £85,000 + package (negotiable)
If you are interested in this role please do apply and I will be in touch