My client are a tier 1 main contractor that currently have a number of high profile projects due to start in teh next two years. One of them is a large refurbishment of a grade two listed building in London that they are in need of a Project Manager to join on a permanent basis.
The project is valued at circa £80m.The build will consist of demolition, soft strip, heavy structural alterations and facade retention. The program is due to start on site at the end of February but they would like to get someone in place ASAP. Although heritage experience is not necessary it will be an advantage.
As the Project Manager your duties will include
* Producing the program and managing scope of works
* Liaising with the conservation team
* Supervising the team on site including Site Manager, Assistant Site Manager and an Engineer
* Ensuring the project is running to program and spec
* Attending weekly progress meetings with the site team and subcontractors.
* Reporting into the Project Director (based off site)
As the Project Manager you will have the following
* Experience with cut and carve/ structural alterations
* Experience with package procurement and program management
* Full understanding of current Health and Safety legislations
* A valid CSCS card and Health and Safety qualification
Salary £70,000 – £85,000 + package (negotiable)
If you are interested in this role please do apply and I will be in touch