My client are a top tier residential developer, they were awarded a Large Housebuilder of the Year award at the Housebuilder Awards 2018. My client build the very best in modern, beautiful homes that bring together contemporary design, sustainable materials and a sympathetic approach to build stunning, individual new properties and communities.
My client have just started a new project that consists of 155 units, all timber frame houses and flats based in Chichester. The project is due to be completed in 2020.
As the Project Manager your duties will include
– Communicating with the team
– Supervising the team on site including Site Managers and Assistant Site Managers
– Ensuring the project is running to program and spec
– Attending weekly progress meetings with the site team and subcontractors
– Reporting into the Project Director
As the Project Manager you will have the following
– Experience on timber frame projects
– Experience with program management
– Understanding of Health and Safety legislations
This is a role paying between £80K- £85K per annum with additional package of car allowance, travel, pension, healthcare and bonus.
If you are interested please apply for the role.