Location: West London
Job Title Project Director
Salary £85,000 to £90,000
Package £6,000 Car Allowance + 10% Bonus + Pension + 3x Life Assurance
Location West London
This opportunity is to work with a leading main contractor in the UK, who have over 40 years’ experience in the construction. Working on large scale new-build projects, across multiple phases. Working collaboratively with private developers, local authorities and housing associations to deliver an end-to-end service.
This is fantastic opportunity is for a Project Director to join a Main Contractor working on a variety of projects from, Education, Healthcare, Residential and Commercial in and around West London.
As a progressive and rewarding business they offer their people the opportunity to grow within the business.
* Liaise with councils and local authorities
* Lead, manage and deliver operational excellence and efficiency through appropriate use of leadership indicator health check reviews through the Bid, Pre-construction and Construction phases of the project
* Oversee focus on client satisfaction in line with cost, scope and timescales
* Report effectively to the board with progress updates
* Manage and troubleshoot issues that arrive on site
* Develop a successful working relationship with the client
* Proactively monitor project health & safety processes, culture and behaviours, ensuring compliance with the Safety Management System and personally attending any serious incidents
* Proactively manage and monitor programmes, change process and financial reporting for assigned projects to ensure commercial and relationship risk avoidance and management
If you’re interested in this unique opportunity, email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org