Prinicipal Civil Engineer
Principal Civil Engineer
An opportunity has arisen for a Principal Civil Engineer in need of a change or a Senior Civil Engineer ready to step up and join an established multi-disciplinary consultancy who are based in the heart of London.
They are a medium sized practice who have been delivering Infrastructure and highways designs for the past 30yrs ina range of sectors which include residential, leisure, education, and rail.
The role of Principal Civil Engineer has come about due to the growth of the business and will be a key strategic position within the practice infrastructure team influencing the growth and direction of the consultancy.
As a Principal Civil Engineer you will report into an Associate Director however you will not be micro managed, you will be given the chance to have a hands on approach on the management of infrastructure projects, through the production of feasibility reports, project management, concept and technical drainage designs, business development, and development of junior engineers and technicians.
You will be working for a practice who identifies good performances and excellence and promote based on merit, with a clear and realistic development path up to Associate Director Level. You will be offered a highly competitive salary which will include a raft of benefits such as; 24 days holiday per annum + bank holidays, 5% employers matched pension contribution, Group Income Protection Plan, professional membership subscription, private medical care option, training, discounted products and services.
For this position you will should be able to demonstrate;
* Technical – experience of using DMRB, Manual for Streets, design of SUDS features for adoption, experience with local authorities with Section 38, 104 & 278
* Project Management – from project inception through detailed design and site supervision along with the ability to meet deadlines
* Commercial – working with private sector clients, understanding their requirements and an understanding of the financial performance of projects, tender and contract administration
* Business development – preparation of project proposals, using initiative to develop relationships
* AutoCAD and Micro-drainge (Civil 3D would be an advantage)
* Civil Engineering degree or HNC/D with extensive experience
* Chartered or near Chartered (would be a distinct advantage)
To apply or for more information please send your CV to Kenny at email@example.com or call on 0207 065 7274