Pre Development Technical Coordinator – Ipswich, Suffolk – High End Residential
Position Pre Development Technical Coordinator
Location Ipswich, Suffolk
Salary £40k – £50k + benefits
One of the South Easts most prestigious housebuilders this company focusses on good quality design. Operating at the luxury end of the market they focus on higher values and lower density. They are a private business and not a PLC so you’re only a few steps away from talking to the owner.
They operate throughout East Anglia working with only the best consultants. They develop award-winning homes, whether contemporary city centre apartments, stunning riverside townhouses, traditional style homes in market towns or peaceful east Anglian villages, all harmonising with their neighbours and surroundings whilst creating homes of character and individuality.
The Pre Development Technical Co-ordinator will participate in the production of Technical Appraisals to facilitate the Land Department in compiling land bids.
Scope of work
* Prepare Technical Appraisals for new site opportunities
* Undertake Site Walkovers
* Undertake Consultant Appointments and identify the Scope of Work
* Attend Project Team Meetings, as Technical representative, for sites being taken forward to planning
* Arrange and review Topographical Surveys
* Appraise sites in regard to levels and earthworks
* Arrange and review Geotechnical Surveys (Phase I and Phase II)
* Comment on and investigate potential substructure solutions
* Arrange and review Ecology Surveys
* Liaise with Utility Companies in regard to existing utilities, new supplies, reinforcement and diversions
* Arrange and review UXO Surveys
* Arrange and review Environmental Surveys
* Arrange and review Traffic and Transport Assessments
* Liaison with the local Highway Authorities and Highways England as necessary
* Arrange and review Flood Risk Assessments and Drainage Strategies
* Arrange and review Acoustic Reports
* Liaison with Network Rail as necessary
* Assist with the Technical aspects of Planning Submissions
* Attend Public Exhibitions as Technical representative
* Understand and comment upon the Health and Safety (CDM) affecting potential sites
* Understand and comment upon any Planning/S106 obligations upon a potential site
* Comment upon abnormals and financial constraints that may affect potential sites
* Provide assistance to the Land/Planning Team as and when required throughout a project cycle.
Reporting to Head of Technical this role offers career progression and an excellent training programme. Call Dom now on 07711420660 or email email@example.com to find out more.