Portfolio Administrator required in Central London – Mobile position
PORTFOLIO ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED IN CENTRAL LONDON – APRIL START DATE
SALARY – COMPETITIVE – UP TO £35,000 (dependant on experience)
One of my clients has a new and exciting opportunity available which will be extremely customer/client focused. Based at one location 3 days a week and then attending various sites across the portfolio on the additional days, you will be the first point fo contact to monitor and establish standards on this particular contract. Personality will be key for this role as well as the drive to use your own initiative.
* To be able to work alone or part team in ensuring Contract Admin delivery is undertaken.
* Attending various sites to deal with reporting, data gathering and chasing paperwork
* Reporting and control on day to day reactive and Planned call outs
* Day to Day support for the contract management Team
* Monitoring CAFM system
* Assist with Scheduling of PPM work
* Logging call outs with Help Desk
* Raising PO instructions.
* Assist with the monthly reporting of Statutory PPMs
* Contract reporting and monthly minutes.
* Building excellent relationships with sub-contractors as well as the client
* Raising quotations and transferring details to templates
* Handling all administrative tasks
If you have experience with JobLogic or similar CAFM systems and would like to know more, please call Cassie Jones on 020 7065 7287 / 0771 509 1145