Planner : Main Contractor Based in Surrey – £60k + Excellent Package
The main scope of this role is the assistance and preparation of pre-tender and tender programmes, method statements and working with the Projects Managers and their teams in delivering projects safely, on time and defect free. Ensuring that all programmes are compliant with the project requirements will be a key objective. This main contractor is focuses on delivering projects safely, on time and defect free, within budget within our current principle markets of Care Homes, Student Accommodation, Residential Accommodation, Education and Hotels.
* Interpreting and understanding the contract documents
* Preparation of pre-tender and tender programmes and method statements
* Preparation of site logistics solutions
* Tender adjudication and review
* Post tender review
* Preparation of contract programmes and method statements
* Preparation of plant and labour resource programmes
* Preparation of procurement schedules
* Preparation of information schedules
* Preparation of short term programmes
* Visit sites, review progress and prepare reports
* Review and update programmes
* Maintain, record and preserve all relevant reports and documentation
* Ensure compliance with safe working practices
* Represent the Planning Department at meetings and interviews as and when required and uphold the corporate image
* Provide support and training to reporting staff.
* Working within a team of people on projects up to the value of £50million
* Experience of working with a number of projects through to completion in relevant sector experience; Student Accommodation, Residential, Hotels, Care and further Education and & Schools
* Degree in Project or Construction Management or equivalent experience
* JCT & NEC3 experience would be an advantage
* Competent user of Asta Power Project and other MS packages
* Experience of BIM and in particular 4D planning software an advantage.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please send an updated CV to email@example.com
Closing date for this opportunity is 30/09/17.