Planner Manager- London – £95k + Excellent Package
Planning Manager – London – £95k + Excellent Package
An amazing opportunity for a senior planner or planner, with a scope to progress into a planning manager role. Current scope is to work with current planning manager and move into role due to business growth covering West London. This client offers generous remuneration package, with excellent career progression and opportunity to work on challenging high specification projects based in Central London.
You will be an experienced construction planner with good experience on large scale residential schemes in London.
* The Planning Manager shall prepare the defined programme(s) in conjunction with the Project Manager/Construction Managers to reflect the agreed logistics, sequence and duration of operations.
* The programme periods shall reflect agreed Supply Chain requirements, including design, procurement, manufacture and installation together with any interfaces with other trades.
* The programme activities shall be fully logic linked and indicate the critical path through to completion.
* Identify areas of programme conflict; discuss and resolve with the Project Manager accordingly.
* Progress will be monitored by the Planning Manager against the Contract and Construction Programmes on a regular basis. Progress will be agreed with the Project / Site Manager for inclusion in the internal Monthly Project Review Meeting. This shall include drop line progress programmes with reference to the baseline programme together with a detailed progress report.
* The Planning Manager shall update programmes as and when Works Contractor Restraints Programmes are agreed so the programme is maintained as a live document.
* Amended programmes shall clearly indicate their revised status and revision description and shall be distributed to previous holders and others as appropriate.
* The Planning Manager shall attend programme, progress and Works Contractor meetings as and when required to do so.
* The Planning Manager forms part of the Construction Team for the project and reports to Project Director in regard to all issues relating to the project.
* Attend internal and Contractors’ meetings and other meetings as required to review programme, logistics and progress.
* Develop and monitor resource histograms on each project, to be monitored and coordinated across all projects simultaneously to enable efficient management of labour to best meet the requirements of the Business.
* The Planning Manager shall produce a full set of Logistic Plans with the Construction Team’s input reflecting the programme requirements and highlighting the various interfaces and constraints between Work Packages and confirming all assumptions made.
* Produce and update project logistics following review with the Construction Team.
* Monitor and identify any amendments required to the project site logistics.
* Asta Power Project
* Private Residential, commercial and hotel project experience
* Good understanding of Logistics and Procurements.
* 5-7 years forensic construction planning with a main contractor or developer
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for this opportunity is 30/09/17.