Planned Maintenance Administrator required in Southwark – ASAP
IMMEDIATE CANDIDATES – PLANNED MAINTENANCE ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED IN CENTRAL LONDON – ASAP
SALARY UP TO £25,000 – FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Our client is looking for a professional and experienced administrator to join their fast growing team based close to London Bridge. As an administrator you will be the customer’s first point of contact whether it’s by phone, email or letter. Working as part of a busy, engaged team, you will work and think ?logistics? when scheduling customer appointments, making best use of our engineers time to ultimately ensure customer satisfaction.
* Liaise with clients to book engineers appointment
* Arrange for Engineers to go to site.
* Submit RAM to shopping centre security desk
* Emailing attendance confirmation emails to clients, using our format
* Emailing confirmations to appropriate contractors
* Emailing copies of engineers worksheets to clients
* Keeping booking in data spreadsheets up to date
* Raising engineers worksheets / service sheets using accurate data
* Complete paperwork relating to works carried out and update O&M manuals
* Co-ordinate with other parts of the business when additional support is required
If you would like to know more, please call Cassie Jones on 020 7065 7287 / 0771 509 1145