PAP/ FM Helpdesk Administrator required in Cambridge / DBS required
FM HELPDESK ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED IN CAMBRIDGE – DBS REQUIRED FOR THIS SITE
£11 p/h – CONTRACT POSITION – with 2 shift patterns available
* 0730 – 1600 Monday – Friday. This will include a half hour lunch break and there will be potential weekend overtime.
* Sat 0700 – 1300, Sun 0700 – 1300, Mon 0700 – 1600 (30min lunch), Tues 0700 – 1600 (30min lunch), Weds 0700 – 1600 (30min lunch)
This particular position will be an extremely high call volume environment and previous CAFM experience is required (Concept)
* Provide management of the CAFM system to ensure we meet our contractual obligations. Training will be given.
* Monitor and manage outstanding job sheets and produce backlog reports to ensure the CAFM system is up to date at all times.
* Proactively liaise with Technical Staff, Supervisors, Managers and Building Users (as appropriate) to ensure accurate, relevant and timely communication is maintained at all times.
* Generate detailed monthly reports from the CAFM system for incorporation into the Skanska client monthly report.
* Provide exemplar customer service to all internal and external stakeholders.
* Assist in the collating of and production of the monthly reports as required by General Manager.
* Provide administrative support to Supervisory and Management staff across the contract, including but not limited to the following functions H&S, Maintenance, Projects, Finance, Quality and Compliance.
There will be no parking on Site but there is a shuttle bus available. If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail please call Cassie Jones on 020 7065 7287 / 0771 509 1145