Role P6 Planner
Duration 6 Months
Rate £450 per day
Start Date ASAP
Our client is an award winning multi-disciplined design consultancy based in Central London and Surrey.
They are currently one of the leading consultancy providers to the infrastructure sector and due to a rapid increase in growth, we are currently seeking a Freelance P6 Planner to join their growing team in Croydon on a 6 month contract basis.
The ideal candidates must have knowledge and/or experience of the following
* Preparing and maintaining cost/ resource loaded schedules in P6
* Schedule development and integration.
* Milestone Management
* Monthly Progress reporting
You must have strong experience of
* P6 – build and produce
* NEC contract experience ideally
* Working on major civils/construction background
* Detailed schedule development
* Programme processes and reporting and a strong understanding of Earned Value Analysis
For more information regarding the above role, please contact Stephen Tiigah – email@example.com