Mobile Supervisor Building Services/FM
Mobile Supervisor – Maintenance – Greater London
Monday – Friday
0800am – 1700pm
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest facilities management companies to work on a number of their prestigious Greater London and South Home Counties based contracts.
They cover a wide range of commercial building services and you will be overseeing a team of specialist electrical and mechanical engineers.
These sites to you will be maintaining include a number of high profile commercial buildings, offices and other multi-tenanted buildings.
The role will be working closely with the operations team to supply the agreed level of service to existing clients and also look at further opportunities to bring in new business.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 17.00pm.
* Salary £42,000
* Company Vehicle
* 25 days holiday
* Company pension
* Overtime Available
* Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
* Ensure all PPM’s, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
* Produce monthly operating, financial and resource reports for the operations manager.
* Be responsible for budgets and make sure targets are met.
* Manage and develop staff under your control and make sure sub-contractors are compliant.
* Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
* Electrically or Mechanically qualified to recognised level (C&G level 3 or equivalent) (Required)
* 10 years Commercial Experience (Desirable)
* 5 Years Supervisor Experience (Desirable)
* Basic Financial Understanding of budgets.
* Good man-management skills. (Required)
* Smart, presentable and client facing (Required)
* As this is a permanent role, demontrable history of permanent employment would be ideal (Desirable)
* Technical Apprenticeship trained (Desirable)
* Computer literate (Desirable)
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively, you can contact Martin Borg on 0207 065 7288 or via firstname.lastname@example.org