Mobile Fabric Engineer
Fabric Technician – City of London
£30,000 – £35,000 per annum depending on experience
A leading commercial building services provider are currently looking for multiple experienced Fabric Technicians/General Building Maintenance Operatives to join their established team in the city of London. I have 3 different roles available, including both van mobile and foot mobile, and also a lead role for a qualified electrical engineer.
You will be looking after mainly offices/banks performing general PPM and Reactive Maintenance, so a good all round knowledge would be ideal to perform the role to a high standard.
* Monday – Friday 800AM – 500PM
* £30,000 – £35,000
* 22 days holiday package
* Pension package
* Performance related bonus
* Van mobile role gets a van, parking app, fuel card
* Foot mobile gets zones 1-2 travelcard which you can use outside work as well
* General electric maintenance
* Painting & Decorating
* General plumbing maintenance
* Ensure Health and Safety policies are followed
* Fully qualified at NVQ level 3 such as City and Guilds, BTEC or equivalent in one or more trades – Plumbing, carpentry, electrics etc. (Or demonstrable experience).
* Strong customer service and communication skills
* Competent in minor repair/maintenance work
* For the lead role, if you yourself or you know anyone who has 2391 Inspection & Testing + 17/18th edition I would be interested in hearing from you
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively you can contact Martin Borg on 0207 065 7288 or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org