MEP CAD Technician
Our client is a dynamic and forward-thinking engineering practice that provides a wide range of Mechanical and Engineering services to public and private sector organisations throughout the United Kingdom.
Due to a major increase in workload, we are currently looking for a proficient MEP CAD Technician to join their growing team in Harrow, Middlesex.
The position on offer is for an MEP CAD Technician, however exposure and training in Revit will be made available to those displaying the correct attitude and aptitude.
BIM projects requiring Revit are becoming increasingly common, and the expectation is that the 3D Revit aspects within this role will steadily increase as demand dictates.
This is a very good opportunity for an experienced Technician to make the leap from 2D CAD to 3D Revit along with the company.
* Preparing Architects drawings for use as xreferences.
* Amending drawings (including schematics) to Engineers mark-ups.
* Producing co-ordinated, multi-service drawings with minimal instruction.
* Liaising directly with engineering team to ensure we meet client needs and projects are delivered on programme.
* Issuing drawings.
* Externally you will be required to liaise with Clients, Architects and contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all
members of the team.
* Minimum 4 years AutoCAD experience.
* Minimum 5 experience in similar multi-discipline role within building services.
* Experience in delivering a mixture of development typologies, ranging from individual residential properties to commercial offices
* Basic knowledge of building services principles & equipment.
* Experience using Autodesk Revit or other BIM enabling 3D software packages.
For more information regarding the above role please contact Stephen Tiigah -email@example.com for more information.