MEP CAD Technician
Location: City Of London
Our client is a leading building services design consultancy based in Central London.
Due to an increase in workload we are seeking to recruit a 2D MEP CAD Technician to join their growing team in Central London.
* Preparing Architects drawings for use as xreferences.
* Amending drawings (including schematics) to Engineers mark-ups.
* Producing co-ordinated, multi-service drawings with minimal instruction.
* Liaising directly with engineering team to ensure we meet client needs and projects are delivered on programme.
* Issuing drawings.
* Externally you will be required to liaise with Clients, Architects and contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members
of the team.
* Ability to deliver drawings of a consistently high quality to tight deadlines
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with the internal management of the company from Graduate to Director level.
* A good eye for detail.
* The attitude & aptitude to learn new skills.
* Ability to take and follow instructions.
Required Qualifications/ Experience
* Minimum 5 years AutoCAD experience.
* Minimum 5 experience in similar multi-discipline role within building services.
* Experience in delivering a mixture of development typologies, ranging from individual residential properties to commercial offices/ hotels
* Basic knowledge of building services principles & equipment.
Advantageous Qualifications/ Experience
* Experience using Autodesk Revit or other BIM enabling 3D software packages.
For more information regarding the above role, please contact Stephen Tiigah – email@example.com for more information.