Mechanical Project Manager
Mechanical Project Manager Needed
A leading M&E Contractor is looking for a Mechanical Project Manager to work on one of Londons most prestigious residential projects. As the Mechanical Project Manager on site you would report into the Senior M&E Project Manager.
Your duties would include
* Managing main shell and core area install, responsible for all mechanical sub – contractor packages
* Manage/ deliver the supply and install of the mechanical services through procurement to commission
* Manage / review of all technical – submissions and ensure are all approved and loading on the system in readiness for the O&M’s
* Attend weekly client programme and progress meeting including design item
* Manage the process of snagging/de snagging via audit reports
* Manage weekly sub – contractors and supervisor meeting going through health and safety, progress, snagging, cost and labour allocations including weekly labour reports.
* Control the day to day on site checking for quality and sign offs, ensuring all the correct paper work is in place, signed before uploading to the client
* Manage the collating O&M manuals information including the reviewing of as – built drawings
* Putting together of the commissioning programmes, testing and demo
* Setting up and delivering client training on the mechanical systems
The client have a very strong order book for the next 2 years working across sectors such as Commercial, High End Residential, fast track fit out and Data Centres. They have great relationships with Mace, Multiplex, Wates, Canary Wharf Group and Sir Robert McAlpine.
If you are intrested in this postion then please get in touch with Sam from Skilled Careers on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07823 405 092